“To become one of the premier department by providing conducive environment to achieve an excellence in the field of engineering education and research.”
“To mould all the aspiring students to be proficient to achieve success in the competitive world”
First year Engineering Students Association (FESA) is a body of student members of First Year Engineering of all the divisions in the department, was established on 28/10/2017. Dr. A.B.Auti Director JSPM NTC was invited by FE Coordinator of the department Dr.S.D.Kore along with President of the FESA to inaugurate the activity. Prof. Amol Gore appointed as Faculty Coordinator and student representative of each division of FE were selected as core team members.
Cultural activities were celebrated to build strong relation between faculty and students of FE. Students participated in various activities such as Singing, Dance. Few students expressed their views about FESA.
1. To advance the education and social development of its members and students of the college as a whole.
2. To represent the interests of its members and act as a channel of communication in dealing with the college and other bodies.
3. To promote and protect the welfare of its members.
4. To promote, encourage and co-ordinate student clubs, societies, sports and social activities
5. To provide a mechanism for liaison with other Student Associations.
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Name of Student||Division|
|1||President||Ms. Malusare Aakanksha Arun||B-34|
|2||Vice- President||Ms. Patil Shreya Sanjay||A-40|
|3||Secretary||Ms. Yadav Akanksha Ramakant||B-59|
|4||Vice- Secretary||Ms. Jadhav Vaishnavi Rajendra||A-13|
|5||Cultural committee Head||Mr. Joshi Harshal Ravindra||B-21|
|6||Treasurer||Mr.Badambe Ishan Sunil||A-01|
|7||Vice- Treasurer||Mr. Margale Eknath Bhagwan||C-36|
|8||Sport committee Head||Mr. Kumbhar Ruturaj Ravindra||C-31|
|9||Discipline Co-ordinators||Bhujbal Rucha Sarjerao||C-07|
|Mr. Burle Aditya Rajesh||C-09|
|Mr. Nagane Udaysingh shivaji||A-34|
|Mr. Jha Abhishek Gangaprasad||A-16|
|Mr. Kharake Sghubham||C-25|