Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering established in 2013-14 runs UG and PG program in VLSI and Embedded System. The department has highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching and non teaching staff to help and support the student in developing a dynamic and leading E & TC engineer. Department has state-of-the-art laboratories namely;
Signal processing, Embedded, Communication Lab I , VLSI, Project, Communication Lab II, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics and Basic Electronics. Our classrooms are equipped with modern Teaching aids like LCD Projector, computer with Internet Connectivity and Smart boards. Computer labs are available with adequate no. of latest computers and advanced software. The department has state of art Electronics Automation Museum and Self learning laboratory which is unique facility at the department. This help student to nurture the skills of experimental learning and participative learning. The department uses the Learning management system (MOODFLE) actively. Students are also motivated to participate in to co curricular and extracurricular activities. Department had strong industry collaboration to explore the student the current trend and industry environment. We have filed 8 patents and published around 100 papers in the reputed journal and conference. As a outcome of all this the department had excellent track record of result and placement.
M.E.(VLSI and Embedded System Design)
To be a leading center in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for technical manpower development through quality education and research."
1. To nurture the students for resolving emerging industrial challenges
2. To inculcate creative skills useful for innovation and professionalism in the domain of Electronics & Telecommunication.
3. To develop the students for serving the society offering technical solutions
PEO1: Graduates shall have successful professional carrier and competencies to take up higher studies
PEO2: Graduates shall have an ability to deal with domain specific and interdisciplinary projects using modern tools and techniques exhibiting team work and leadership.
PEO3: Graduates shall have an ability to serve society ethically delivering sustainable solutions
PSO1: Graduates will be able to apply knowledge to analyze & solve complex engineering problem useful to society.
PSO2: Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design & implement multidisciplinary project using modern tools with managerial skills.
The inception of Students Forum came from the concept that the students themselves should be able to come up with the ideas and organize the activities which would be beneficial to them. Student Forum is a student organization at the department Level. It is entirely managed by the students under the staff’s guidance. It is responsible for arranging all the Technical, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in the department. The Electronics & Telecommunication Students Association (ETSA) has been established by the students in session 2013-2014. Student’s forum is run by students for the students.
1. To encourage interaction and heightened environmental and social awareness among the students so that they become key players in the corporate world in fulfilling their responsibilities.
2. To help them Explore ways to develop more strategic ETC initiatives, aligning doing good with business objectives.
3. Providing a platform for the holistic development of the students.
4. Facilitating interaction among all the students of the department.
1. To motivate students to think from research perspectives and develop a particle approach towards studies.
2. To provide a medium for exchange of thoughts and information.
3. To bringout the leadership and the management qualities in the students.
|STUDENT NAME||CLASS||COMMITTEE NAME|
|Ashutosh Jamdar||TE||Vice President|
|Pande Sumit||BE||Technical Head|
|Sangameshwar Karanjkar||TE||Technical Head|
|Dhanshree Saste||BE||Cultural Head|
|Keval Gade||TE||Cultural Head|
|Shubham Shete||BE||Sports Head|